Personal Financial Planning, Consultation Services, and Wealth Management
One-on-one personal financial planning to create your customized action plan.
Our Discovery Meeting diagnoses your current financial situation and provides you a personalized introduction to the complete array of financial management, tax advisory, investment advisory, brokerage, and wealth management services we can offer. We start by having you complete the Client Profile Questionnaire,a personalized check-up which helps you organize and manage important financial decisions more simply. Upon reviewing your completed questionnaire during an initial meeting that is free with no obligation to use our services, we can determine if our services will be benefical to you. If you should decide to use our services, we prepare a written plan prioritizing areas of financial importance, and quantify what needs to be done for successfully accomplishing your financial goals and objectives.
- Small Business Planning
- Start up Incorporation
- Business Plan
- Banking/ Line of Credit
- Payroll Management
- Shareholder’s Equity
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Benefits
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Succession Planning
- Tax Planning
- Transition Planning, Advice During Life Changes or Difficult Times
- Career Change
- Finding the right career path
- Review your cash flow and budget
- 401(k) options when changing jobs
- Retirement Plan Comparisons: 401(k), 403(b), TSPs, solo 401(k)s, IRA
- New born/ Adoptions
- Losing a loved one
- Experiencing a loss
- After the loss — Your loved one’s estate, Financial Decisions to consider
- Inheriting an IRA
- Career Change
- Women in Planning
- Section 8A minority
- Women-owned businesses
- Qualified and non qualified employee/executive benefit planning
- Wealth Management
- Comprehensive approach to building and preserving wealth
- A broader perspective than a focus only on investment
- Prudent investment strategies with a overall financial and wealth management plan
- Advisors with a broader set of skills and knowledge to help make financial decisions that are often complex and in confusing areas of personal or business finance.
- Smart Investing: Managed Accounts
Learn more about our Investment Management philosophy
- Small Business Planning
Tax Reduction Planning
- Do you understand why tax planning is more beneficial than tax preparation? Are you using all legal strategies to reduce taxes?
- Are you aware of all the tax loopholes to use and traps to avoid?
Investment Advisory & Custodial
- Are you properly diversified to reduce risk? Are you paying too much in commissions and fees? Does your portfolio match your tolerance for risk? Have you selected the best 401k investment options?
- Do you know what is a realistic performance to expect on your investments?
- Does your portfolio protect against taxes and inflation?
- Do you know your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) and how to lower it? Do you know the best ways to finance the "gap" between the cost of attending college and your EFC? Do you know how to select the colleges that provide financial assistance to high-income families?
- Do you know the tax reduction planning strategies that help pay for college?
Mid-life Career Transition Planning
- Do you know the critical steps to overcoming a midlife career disruption?
- Do you know how to manage the health insurance continuity dilemma?
- Do you know if you will have enough money to retire when you want to?
- Do you know if your retirement money will last your lifetime?
- Do you know what is the best way to handle a retirement lump sum rollover distribution?
- Do you know how to stretch out unused IRA distributions for years to children and grandchildren?
Company Benefits Analysis
- Are you taking full advantage of all of your company provided benefits?
- Would you survive on your disability income benefits?
- Do you know the best way to exercise company stock options?
- Do you know how much to contribute and what are your best 401(k) investment options?
- Do you know when taking group life insurance is not a good decision?
Key Employee Compensation Planning
- Are you leaving your stock option, restrictive stock, deferred compensation and other forms of key employee compensation to chance?
- Do you have a key employee compensation plan to build wealth and reduce risk of loss?
Mortgage & Debt Management
- Should you refinance your mortgage?
- Do you know when a fixed or variable interest rate is best?
- Do you know the best ways to borrow for major expenditures such as automobiles and college?
Estate & Trust Planning
- Do you really need a living trust or is a will sufficient?
- Do you know how much "death" taxes will be owed and how to reduce them to zero?
- Do you know how to use trusts and family limited partnerships to protect your assets and reduce taxes?
- Do you know how to select and title assets to properly fund trusts?
- Are you using all tax loopholes by coordinating your business and personal tax planning?
- Do you know whether a sole proprietorship, Sub S or C Corp, or LLC is the best way to protect your personal assets and reduce taxes?
- Do you know how to value and structure the right way to buy or sell a company?
- Do you know how to do a business plan for increased profitability and obtain financing?
Personal Asset Protection
- Do know the best strategies to preserve your assets in the event of a major illness, disability or death?
Risk Management & Insurance Planning
- Do you know if you have the right amount and right kind of insurance? Do you know if you are paying too much for insurance?
- Have you had an independently review to assure proper amounts of insurance protection?
Lifetime Goal Setting
- Do you need help determining and clarifying lifetime goals and objectives?
- Do you know what is really important about money to you and your spouse? Do you know the best ways to resolve money conflicts?
- Have you set realistic and achievable goals?
Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Have you properly coordinated all financial areas? Are you concerned about your financial situation?
- Do you think an overall financial management review might be helpful?
- Charitable giving
- Estate wealth transfer
- Monitoring and management of your portfolio
- Detailed quarterly performance reports
- Online Internet access to investment accounts.
- "Client Vault" for sending and receiving secure encrypted financial documents and account applications. COMING SOON - END OF 2011.